- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Polls for August 2014
Republicans won the South in the 1964 presidential election with a racially-divisive campaign strategy.
The Board of Directors for the Boston Redevelopment Authority and Economic Development Industrial Corporation revised the tentative designation for Parcel ...
Continuing the Patrick Administration’s commitment to encourage new economic opportunities for low- and middle-income households throughout Massachusetts, Department of Housing ...
Most Recent Continued
Schedule for the upcoming Community Kwanzaa Celebration, sponsored by the Black Community Education Center.
- What do you think is the true meaning of the Christmas holiday? Published December 23, 2014
- Do you think the United States will ever overcome racism? Published December 17, 2014
- What do you think should be done to stop police from abusing Blacks? Published December 10, 2014
- Why do you think blacks are more likely than whites to be killed by police? Published December 3, 2014
- What are you thankful for? Published November 25, 2014
- What do you think President Obama should focus on achieving in his last two years in office? Published November 19, 2014