- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Polls for July 2013
View Our Issues
Commonwealth Kitchen and the Economic Justice Project of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights have teamed up to launch a ...
A recent reports suggest that employment alone is often not enough to escape poverty. Government policy also is necessary.
When only a handful of colleges were accepting black students, the light-skinned Hemmings applied to Vassar as white and hid ...
For some families, the costs of even discounted bus-and-T passes is enough to make them to consider changing schools.
- How do you think the 2016 election is affecting the United States? Published September 21, 2016
- What do you think of the low (9 percent) turnout in Boston last week for the state primary? Published September 14, 2016
- Do you plan on voting in the September 8 state primary? Published September 7, 2016
- Do you think racism has gotten worse in the United States? Published August 31, 2016
- Why do you think police are not punished for killing unarmed blacks? Published August 24, 2016
- What income do you think one needs to live well in Boston? Published August 17, 2016