Why do you think so many voters are undecided about which candidate to support for mayor?
Roving Camera 8/1/13
7/31/2013, 11:57 a.m.
- There are too many candidates. It is hard to distinguish between them. 21%
- The candidates have not done a good enough job educating voters about them. 14%
- The candidates have not been accessible to the black community. 5%
- Mayor Thomas Menino has been in office so long voters are not used to considering change. 17%
- Voters will support candidates once the field narrows. 43%
42 total votes.