Prevention and Breakthroughs in the Breast Cancer Battle
Community Conversations / Sister to Sister is sponsoring a discussion on breast cancer.
• Early detection & treatment options for Breast Cancer
• Triple negative disease -- What is it?, Why is it important?, What role do hormones play in breast cancer risk?
• Role of family history and genetics (heredity) in different kinds of breast cancer
• What to expect after initial treatment and promoting a good quality of life
• Traci N. Bethea (PhD, MPA), an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Boston University School of Medicine
• T. Salewa Oseni (MD), a member of the Division of Surgical Oncology at Massachusetts General Hospital, specializing in breast surgery
• Nancy Lin (MD), Clinical Director of the Breast Oncology Center at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and a medical oncologist who specializes in the care of women and men with all stages of breast cancer