Film and discussion:THE OCCUPATION OF THE AMERICAN MIND
- When: Monday, February 26, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: Adams Street Branch, Boston Public Library (690 Adams St, Dorchester)
- Cost: Free
- Age limit2: All ages
- Categories: Film
Israel's Public Relations War in the United States
• Why does the US support a racial Apartheid system in Israel where its Arab minority has only second-class citizenship and millions of Palestinians have no rights at all?
• Why do we give Israel more than $4 billion in aid every year to maintain its violent military rule over occupied Palestine and build hundreds of illegal settlements there – while we have huge unmet needs at home?
• Why do we send US police and security personnel for training in segregated Israel, paid for by tax-exempt Israel Lobby organizations?
This film explains the pervasive propaganda system underlying these choices.
Sponsored by DORCHESTER PEOPLE FOR PEACE