The position is responsible for developing the CDBG Annual Program, maintaining financial management systems and ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Community Development Block Grant Administrator
Dr. Fred McKinney has been appointed Managing Director of Minority Business Programs at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. ...
Most Recent Continued
With increased concerns over the limits of state surveillance, it may be time for a congressional investigative committee charged with ...
More than ever, ethnic communities are more than ever being targeted by scam artists because hundreds of thousands of undocumented ...
Harvard grad Matthew Fields finds success in online education with Stanford-backed Redbird Advanced Learning
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014