The position is responsible for developing the CDBG Annual Program, maintaining financial management systems and ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Community Development Block Grant Administrator
Most Recent Continued
The Black Lives Matter movement should focus on comprehensive criminal justice system reform
Mayor Martin Walsh announced last week that Boston is one of 12 U.S. cities selected to participate in the $45 ...
Charter schools often hire for-profit companies to handle their accounting and management functions. Sometimes the companies even take the lead ...
A Black Lives Matter protest in Coolidge Corner Tuesday, the first night of Chanukah, coincided with a national movement by ...
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014