Project Hope’s Children’s Center, located on Magnolia St. in Dorchester, seeks an experienced Director to ensure the delivery of high quality care to children in our community. The Center hosts appr. 26 children in its two classrooms (pre-school and infant/toddler). Duties include development and oversight of center budget, administrative management, regulatory and safety compliance, curriculum development, accreditation preparation, parent communication, marketing, assessment, record keeping and reporting, and staff management.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Director, Children’s Center
View Our Issues
Mayor Martin J. Walsh proposed an Office of Returning Citizens within the City of Boston to support the 3,000 individuals ...
Yoba spoke with the Banner about “Bad Dad Rehab,” his entrepreneurial spirit, and the lifestyle company and innovation studio he ...
Children of all ages and nationalities walk through “the street” that contains culturally authentic shops and stations representing African American ...
The city council’s vote on the school budget — scheduled for Wednesday this week — will be the latest development ...
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014