Project Hope’s Children’s Center, located on Magnolia St. in Dorchester, seeks an experienced Director to ensure the delivery of high quality care to children in our community. The Center hosts appr. 26 children in its two classrooms (pre-school and infant/toddler). Duties include development and oversight of center budget, administrative management, regulatory and safety compliance, curriculum development, accreditation preparation, parent communication, marketing, assessment, record keeping and reporting, and staff management.
- Current Issue
Director, Children’s Center
View Our Issues
In every major political campaign citizens encourage their friends and neighbors to vote. Those with an unclear understanding of the ...
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is right to back a vote recount in the three states — Michigan, Wisconsin, and ...
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014