Project Hope’s Children’s Center, located on Magnolia St. in Dorchester, seeks an experienced Director to ensure the delivery of high quality care to children in our community. The Center hosts appr. 26 children in its two classrooms (pre-school and infant/toddler). Duties include development and oversight of center budget, administrative management, regulatory and safety compliance, curriculum development, accreditation preparation, parent communication, marketing, assessment, record keeping and reporting, and staff management.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Director, Children’s Center
Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby’s grand jury indictment against the six police officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray demonstrates ...
America’s present-day “racial divide,” has never been more strikingly displayed than in the refusal of much of the mainstream and ...
Mayor Martin J. Walsh last week joined 100 Resilient Cities (100RC) — pioneered by The Rockefeller Foundation — to kick ...
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014