Project Hope’s Children’s Center, located on Magnolia St. in Dorchester, seeks an experienced Director to ensure the delivery of high quality care to children in our community. The Center hosts appr. 26 children in its two classrooms (pre-school and infant/toddler). Duties include development and oversight of center budget, administrative management, regulatory and safety compliance, curriculum development, accreditation preparation, parent communication, marketing, assessment, record keeping and reporting, and staff management.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Director, Children’s Center
View Our Issues
Locke relishes the opportunity to bring the dark secrets of human history to light in collaborative exhibitions that confront violence, ...
European regulators’ recent finding that Apple avoided billions of dollars in taxes by stashing its profits in Ireland, a known ...
Racial and ethnic disparity in imprisonment in Massachusetts is significantly greater than it is nationwide. SJC Gants ordered a research ...
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014