Project Hope’s Children’s Center, located on Magnolia St. in Dorchester, seeks an experienced Director to ensure the delivery of high quality care to children in our community. The Center hosts appr. 26 children in its two classrooms (pre-school and infant/toddler). Duties include development and oversight of center budget, administrative management, regulatory and safety compliance, curriculum development, accreditation preparation, parent communication, marketing, assessment, record keeping and reporting, and staff management.
- Current Issue
Director, Children’s Center
View Our Issues
Electronic bids for MBTA Contract No A90CN03, VERTICAL TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENTS, HARVARD/CENTRAL STATION, CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS, (CLASS I, GENERAL TRANSIT CONSTRUCTION AND ...
Docket No. SU16P2502GD In the interests of Exaviar Eliel Medina of Mattapan, MA Minor NOTICE AND ORDER: Petition for Appointment ...
Electronic bids for MBTA Contract No. R32CN02, ORANGE LINE TEST TRACK IMPROVEMENTS, BOSTON, MA, CLASS 1 – GENERAL TRANSIT CONSTRUCTION ...
Docket No. SU16D0913DR Divorce Summons by Publication and Mailing Delores Duboyd vs. Edward N. Duboyd
The Massachusetts Water Resources Authority is seeking bids for the following:
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014