Project Hope’s Children’s Center, located on Magnolia St. in Dorchester, seeks an experienced Director to ensure the delivery of high quality care to children in our community. The Center hosts appr. 26 children in its two classrooms (pre-school and infant/toddler). Duties include development and oversight of center budget, administrative management, regulatory and safety compliance, curriculum development, accreditation preparation, parent communication, marketing, assessment, record keeping and reporting, and staff management.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Director, Children’s Center
View Our Issues
When the U.S. embassy reopened in Havana on Monday after more than 54 years, it signaled what Cubans have now ...
Donald Trump’s bully-boy behavior also revealed something far more worrisome than just his boundless ego and inability to counter in ...
Mayor’s Office of Arts and Culture to hold seventeen concurrent community conversations on Boston Creates
Mayor Martin J. Walsh announced Tuesday that the Mayor's Office of Arts and Culture will hold 17 concurrent community conversations ...
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014