Project Hope’s Children’s Center, located on Magnolia St. in Dorchester, seeks an experienced Director to ensure the delivery of high quality care to children in our community. The Center hosts appr. 26 children in its two classrooms (pre-school and infant/toddler). Duties include development and oversight of center budget, administrative management, regulatory and safety compliance, curriculum development, accreditation preparation, parent communication, marketing, assessment, record keeping and reporting, and staff management.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Director, Children’s Center
Most Recent Continued
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and Art and Design at the Cyclorama made our hot list this week.
The Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association (“MBLA”) will celebrate the outstanding accomplishments of The Honorable Chief Justice Roderick Ireland, Diane B. ...
Ferguson will hold municipal elections on April 7. The mayor and five of the six city councilpersons are white. Three ...
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014