Project Hope is a provider of family support solutions for homelessness and poverty in the Dudley area community. We seek a Program Associate to ensure compliance with EEC and licensing regulations and to monitor the quality of care that we deliver. Duties will include new intakes, service plan assessments, coordination of placement with child care providers, recruitment, data collection, record maintenance and reporting, home visits and training design and implementation.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Source: Project Hope
Five years after the Supreme Court handed down its decision in Citizens United v. FEC, the United States is still ...
Most Recent Continued
If you’ve never heard of Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs v. The Inclusive Communities Project, you have company. ...
It would be nice if they could hire people from this community. People don’t have a lot of trust for ...
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014