Project Hope is a provider of family support solutions for homelessness and poverty in the Dudley area community. We seek a Program Associate to ensure compliance with EEC and licensing regulations and to monitor the quality of care that we deliver. Duties will include new intakes, service plan assessments, coordination of placement with child care providers, recruitment, data collection, record maintenance and reporting, home visits and training design and implementation.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Source: Project Hope
View Our Issues
The Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association (VLP), in partnership with DotHouse Health, will launch the Fresh Start ...
The city has committed $7.5 million to its new Acquisition Opportunity Program, through which real estate investors will qualify for ...
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014