Project Hope is a provider of family support solutions for homelessness and poverty in the Dudley area community. We seek a Program Associate to ensure compliance with EEC and licensing regulations and to monitor the quality of care that we deliver. Duties will include new intakes, service plan assessments, coordination of placement with child care providers, recruitment, data collection, record maintenance and reporting, home visits and training design and implementation.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Source: Project Hope
View Our Issues
Each Friday, Epicenter features a special “where to be” post on their blog to make sure every day of the ...
The police officers take advantage of their badge. The criminal justice system allows them to get away with it. They’re ...
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014