Project Hope is a provider of family support solutions for homelessness and poverty in the Dudley area community. We seek a Program Associate to ensure compliance with EEC and licensing regulations and to monitor the quality of care that we deliver. Duties will include new intakes, service plan assessments, coordination of placement with child care providers, recruitment, data collection, record maintenance and reporting, home visits and training design and implementation.
- Current Issue
Source: Project Hope
View Our Issues
An Obama rule requires investment advisors to consider the best interests of their customers in making decisions in retirement accounts ...
At his recent combative press conference, Trump raised eyebrows and hackles with his answer to a black reporter who demanded ...
The Council of State Governments released its final report of criminal justice reform recommendations for the state. Along with applauding ...
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014