Project Hope is a provider of family support solutions for homelessness and poverty in the Dudley area community. We seek a Program Associate to ensure compliance with EEC and licensing regulations and to monitor the quality of care that we deliver. Duties will include new intakes, service plan assessments, coordination of placement with child care providers, recruitment, data collection, record maintenance and reporting, home visits and training design and implementation.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Source: Project Hope
Dr. Fred McKinney has been appointed Managing Director of Minority Business Programs at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. ...
Most Recent Continued
With increased concerns over the limits of state surveillance, it may be time for a congressional investigative committee charged with ...
More than ever, ethnic communities are more than ever being targeted by scam artists because hundreds of thousands of undocumented ...
Harvard grad Matthew Fields finds success in online education with Stanford-backed Redbird Advanced Learning
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014