Project Hope is a provider of family support solutions for homelessness and poverty in the Dudley area community. We seek a Program Associate to ensure compliance with EEC and licensing regulations and to monitor the quality of care that we deliver. Duties will include new intakes, service plan assessments, coordination of placement with child care providers, recruitment, data collection, record maintenance and reporting, home visits and training design and implementation.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Source: Project Hope
Banner Biz Magazine is hosting its second Pitch in the City event on Tuesday, June 16th.
Dorchester state Rep. Evandro Carvalho has been elected to lead the Boston Delegations, which advocates for the city’s needs in ...
Secretary of the Commonwealth William F. Galvin announced today that material from the Massachusetts Archives relating to the assassination of ...
Boston City Council President Bill Linehan announced details last week on the next four hearings to be held by the ...
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014