Serve as principal analyst and researcher on the status and trends of the Boston economy; analyze the economic impact of new development in the city; represent the Boston Redevelopment Authority (BRA) on City committees dealing with economic issues; lead and participate in major research projects on Boston’s economy, government policies, and population.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Senior Researcher- Economist
View Our Issues
Commonwealth Kitchen and the Economic Justice Project of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights have teamed up to launch a ...
A recent reports suggest that employment alone is often not enough to escape poverty. Government policy also is necessary.
When only a handful of colleges were accepting black students, the light-skinned Hemmings applied to Vassar as white and hid ...
For some families, the costs of even discounted bus-and-T passes is enough to make them to consider changing schools.
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014