Serve as principal analyst and researcher on the status and trends of the Boston economy; analyze the economic impact of new development in the city; represent the Boston Redevelopment Authority (BRA) on City committees dealing with economic issues; lead and participate in major research projects on Boston’s economy, government policies, and population.
- Current Issue
Senior Researcher- Economist
View Our Issues
STATE OF RHODE ISLAND AND PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS FAMILY COURT SUMMONS — COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE OR DIVORCE FROM BED AND BOARD ...
Electronic bids for MBTA Contract No. R32CN03, Wellington Carhouse Expansion and Improvement Project, Medford, Massachusetts – Project Value - $82,350,041 ...
The Zoning Commission of the City of Boston hereby gives notice, in accordance with Chapter 665 of the Acts of ...
Docket No. SU17P0425GD Citation Giving Notice of Petition for Appointment of Guardian for Incapacitated Person Pursuant to G.L. c. 190B, ...
Docket No. SU17P0410GD Citation Giving Notice of Petition for Appointment of Guardian for Incapacitated Person Pursuant to G.L. c. 190B, ...
- Firefighter Examination Published February 25, 2016
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014