Serve as principal analyst and researcher on the status and trends of the Boston economy; analyze the economic impact of new development in the city; represent the Boston Redevelopment Authority (BRA) on City committees dealing with economic issues; lead and participate in major research projects on Boston’s economy, government policies, and population.
- Current Issue
- Black Experience
Senior Researcher- Economist
View Our Issues
The shooting of 9 churchgoers in Charleston, North Carolina, and that state’s refusal to lower a Confederate Flag on state ...
For three summer evenings, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum will open its doors for a series of Neighborhood Nights, inviting ...
- Production/Imaging Director Published October 8, 2014
- Home Repair Specialist Published October 8, 2014
- Energy Coordinator/Energy Planner Published October 8, 2014
- Apprenticeship as an Operating Engineer Published October 1, 2014
- Greater Media Boston Published October 1, 2014
- Department of Revenue Published October 1, 2014