November 6, 2017
In this entry-level position you will construct, maintain, repair and inspect track and right of way on the MBTA Commuter Rail System. Involves working outside in all types of weather conditions year round as required.
Knowledge and Skills
• Must be able to use basic hand tools, lift, bend, stoop and carry heavy loads.
• Construction-related experience preferred.
• Must be able to communicate successfully with both internal and external staff.
• Must have high school diploma, GED or equivalent educational credential.
• Trade and / or vocational training preferred.
• Requires 1-3 years manual labor experience.
• Must possess valid driver’s license. CDL and/or Hoisting License is preferred.
Starting pay, $22.01 per hour. To apply please go to our website – www.keoliscs.com\careers, then go to the bottom of the page and click on the “Keolis Commuter Services Job Opening” statement.