November 8, 2017
East Cambridge Savings Bank’s IT Department is actively recruiting for an Information Technology Administrator
Under the general direction of the Vice President/Information Technology Officer, serve as a technical expert, and oversee a variety of network, hardware, and software products in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
We are looking for candidates with:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent through specialized coursework and/or training.
2. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a systems environment or related field.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of specific software applications, LAN/WAN environment, information security, firewall, Microsoft server and PC operating systems.
4. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory administration.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Ability to multi-task in deadline-oriented department, working extra hours as needed.
7. Ability to travel to all Bank locations, and respond to after-hours calls as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
a. Analyze and maintain Wide Area Network and Local Area Network through on-site service and vendor management.
b. Responsible for network maintenance, including administration of user rights, access, and new users. Monitor network storage requirements, network performance, and virus protection/alerts. Perform network backup and monitor event logs on a daily basis.
c. Oversee various software upgrades and installations.
d. Support and troubleshoot hardware and software problems for internal customers.
e. Manage system patch management, firewall, virus protection, email administration, and security policy administration. Research, evaluate, and implement security software or devices. Safeguard networks against unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
f. Ensure system standards are maintained on a daily basis. Work with department management to implement corrective action and document due diligence where necessary.
g. Responsible for administration of VMWare and physical servers.
h. Assist in the management of the VoIP telephone system.
i. Conduct routine capacity planning.
j. Participate as a technical resource for special projects, including the purchasing, planning, selecting, developing, configuring, testing, and installing of new systems and software.
k. Provide consultation to senior managers in the area of information technology, systems, and information security. Serve on the Technology Committee.
l. Maintain a working knowledge of IT needs throughout the organization.
m. Assist in staging of new PCs and operating systems.
n. Provide support to disaster recovery efforts and business continuity planning.
o. Act as a resource for regulatory examinations and routine reviews.
p. Standardize and maintain related departmental documentation.
q. Monitor industry developments in information security best practices and report to department management.
Other Job Responsibilities:
r. Perform additional duties and functions as required
Contact Human Resources or visit https://www.ecsb.com/Career-Opportunities for more details.
Submit your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) Fax: 617-252-6877
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer